Wednesday, January 27, 2016

EOC Week 1: My voice



My name is Annalicia, and I am a Fashion Marketing student at the Art Institute of Las Vegas. After high school I didn’t know what I should do with my life and I am the first person out of my dad, sister, and mom to not go in to the service in the military, because I knew that I was destined to do something else. Which sounds like what everyone would say about his or her life. I decide to just pick up and move out of Nevada to Seattle, WA to try to find myself in life. When I moved out there it was for all the wrong reasons, first my boyfriend at the time wanted me to move out there because he was going to play college basketball, I just didn’t want to have my parents telling me what to do anymore. My one year out there I did attend college at the Art Institute of Seattle which I LOVED, but became very price because I had to live downtown Seattle, then went running back to my parents because I missed them and tried to grow up to fast. But upon my return back to Las Vegas I missed being apart of the fashion world and felt realized that fashion marketing, working fashion shows, and being creative is what I am good at, and that is how I ended up at the Art Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment